The church that is known today as Oak Grove Missionary Baptist Church was formed in 1915 when a group of born again believers came together to worship and spread God's Word. These hard working, dedicated people set the foundation for what our church continues to be today. The first meetings were held at the old Terrells School House which was located at the corner of Lower Sharon Road and Oak Grove Road. Within the next three years, the early members had constructed their own building and began meeting on a regular schedule. Over the years, several additions were made to the building and many people have come and gone, but the same Holy Spirit that brought those people together in 1915, continues to work in our church today.